Lexmark X5070 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Lexmark X5070 All-in-One offers business class speeds as well as copy and scan functionality, and even fax capabilities. It can print up to 24 pages per minute in monochrome and up to 17 pages per minute in color. Using Carrot Ink products can make using your printer cost effective, too! With the Lexmark 34 Black & 35 Color Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, you can print up to 1,075 pages combined of high quality, crisp documents at a fraction of the cost of genuine Lexmark supplies. At Carrot Ink, we’re committed to helping you save your hard-earned money. Browse our shop now and enjoy your savings now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X5070 ink
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more!
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $11.95
Contains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $54.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Pull the control panel up and raise the cartridge access door.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier levers. Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the control panel until it snaps into place. The control panel display will prompt you to load paper and press the check button to print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship?
Currently, we ship to the US, US territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses. Shipping is free for purchase of over $40 if you’re located within the 48 contiguous states.
What impact do remanufactured cartridges have on the environment?
Compared with brand new cartridges, remanufactured cartridges have a positive impact on the environment by making use of recycled ink cartridges. This reduces waste and eliminates the need to create new cartridges from scratch.
What is Photo Ink used for?
You can use Photo Ink alongside our Colored Ink to create vivid and professional quality photographs at home.