X4850Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X4850
- Lexmark 44XL & 43XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X4875, Lexmark Z1520, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X6570, Lexmark P350, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer, and then press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will these cartridges last in storage?
The shelf life of these cartridges is 18 to 24 months. Storing unused cartridges in cool, dry places and out of direct sunlight can help maximize this shelf life.
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Absolutely! We recycle cartridges as remanufactured cartridges to be used again. We reduce waste and avoid creating new potential waste in the process.
How many pages can these cartridges print before replacement?
Both our ink cartridges for the Lexmark X4850 have page yields of up to 500. This will change however depending on the settings you use on your printer and how often you print.