Lexmark X4690 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark X4690 All-in-One machine promises convenience by easily scanning, copying, and printing at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute for monochrome printing and 18 pages per minute for colored printing. When paired with Carrot Ink products, you’ll not only get ease of use, but also significant savings! We offer ink bundles, such as our Lexmark 4 & 5 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo to answer your printing needs at a fraction of the cost. Our 20 years of experience in the industry is a guarantee that you’ll find yourself 100% satisfied with our products, or your money back—no questions asked. Shop now and enjoy free shipping on all purchases above !
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X4690 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $39.95
Genuine OEM Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X5690, Lexmark Z2490, and more!
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X2690, Lexmark Z2390, and more!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X5690, Lexmark Z2490, and more!
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $13.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer, and then press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Colored Ink and Photo Ink?
If you want to create colored documents at home, the Lexmark 5 (18C1960) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is what you'll need for your printer. If you want to be able to print high quality photos as well, you'll need the Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge in addition to the standard colored ink cartridge.
Is it true a remanufactured cartridge is good for the environment?
Yes! Remanufactured cartridges have been recycled to be used again rather than thrown away. This not only reduces waste, but also avoids the environmental impact of having to create a new cartridge for use.
For how many pages will these ink cartridges last?
The Lexmark 4 (18C1974) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 175, the Lexmark 5 (18C1960) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 150, and the Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 135. Remember though that this can change depending on the settings you use on your printer and your frequency of printing.