X4650Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X4650
- Lexmark 36XL & 37XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$48.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Lexmark printer. Open the printer cover. The ink carriage will move to the middle.
- Press the small blue lever to open the cartridge lid.
- Remove the empty cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the correct color slot and press down to snap it into place.
- Close the cartridge lid.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will a remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge void my Lexmark X4650 printer warranty?
No. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act states that it’s illegal for any printer manufacturer to require its users to buy and use only their genuine parts to retain the warranty.
Why didn’t I get the exact number of page yield that your remanufactured ink cartridge offers?
The estimated page yield of each remanufactured ink cartridge is at 5% coverage. So, if you’re printing at more than 5% coverage (with images, bold texts, charts, etc.) every time, then it’s really possible that you get less than the cartridge’s estimated page yield.
Can I place my order via phone?
Absolutely yes! Our Customer Service Department can be reached at (877) 322-7768 from Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm (PST).