Lexmark X4530 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for X4530
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- The first thing you need to do is to power on the printer. After that, lift the scanner unit or access door and wait until the cartridge holder finishes moving to the center of the printer.
- Gently press down the cartridge carrier latch to raise the carrier lid, and then remove the used cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove the sticker label on the foil and place it on the allocated area of the cartridge.
- Peel off the protective tape from the new cartridge. Remember not to touch the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzles to avoid cartridge failure.
- Carefully insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and press until it snaps into place. Keep in mind the black cartridge goes to the left and the colored cartridge to the right.
- Close the carrier lids and then the access door of the printer or scanner unit. You may run a print test once you’re finished to check if the installation has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order arrive?
Orders placed by 3:00PM (Pacific Time) are shipped the same day while orders placed after 3:00PM Friday and orders made on weekends or holidays are shipped the next business day.
Do remanufactured inks really work with printers?
Yes, they do! Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks and toners are guaranteed to work with your machine without voiding its warranty, so you don’t have to worry.
How many pages can this ink cartridge print?
This ink cartridge has a yield of 135 photos, but this may also depend on other factors like the type of paper you are using, the presence of images, and your printer’s settings. If you need a higher printing yield, you may want to consider buying our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge instead which can print around 475 pages.