Lexmark X4270 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Whether you want to cut on Lexmark X4270 cartridge costs or save up for a more important business expense, we’ve got good news for you. Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges for Lexmark printers can help drill down your ink costs to up to 75% lower than what you pay now. So what would you do with the extra savings? Well, you can invest them on more important business needs. Our Remanufactured Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Color Cartridge and Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Black are guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Call us today to know more about our exciting offers.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the printer on.
- Gently pull the front control panel toward you, and then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage moves and stops to the loading position.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge toward you to remove it from the print carriage.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot.
- Push the new cartridge back firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the front control panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are professionally rebuilt to OEM standards to ensure there is no difference in print quality and page yield. They are also environmentally friendly, so when you use one on your printer, you help reduce waste. And the best part is that you get all these advantages at significant savings.
Will a remanufactured ink cartridge void my Lexmark X4270 printer warranty?
No. The use of Carrot Ink brand products will not void your printer warranty.
How do you ship orders?
We ship orders via UPS. Estimated delivery time is 1 to 8 business days, depending on the shipping method that you choose.