X4270Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X4270
- Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark Compaq A3000, Lexmark Z43, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark P3150, Lexmark X63, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Gently pull the front control panel toward you, and then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage moves and stops to the loading position.
- Pull the empty ink cartridge toward you to remove it from the print carriage.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot.
- Push the new cartridge back firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the front control panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are professionally rebuilt to OEM standards to ensure there is no difference in print quality and page yield. They are also environmentally friendly, so when you use one on your printer, you help reduce waste. And the best part is that you get all these advantages at significant savings.
Will a remanufactured ink cartridge void my Lexmark X4270 printer warranty?
No. The use of Carrot Ink brand products will not void your printer warranty.
How do you ship orders?
We ship orders via UPS. Estimated delivery time is 1 to 8 business days, depending on the shipping method that you choose.