Lexmark X3650 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X3650
- Lexmark 36XL & 37XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $38.95 As low as $36.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X3650, Lexmark Z2420, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X5650, Lexmark X6675, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer, and then press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there two different colored inks?
The Lexmark X3650 can print photos. Using the Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Color Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, you'll be able to print standard colored documents. However, when paired with the Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, you'll be able to print vivid, colorful photos from your printer.
Can my printer work without each type of ink?
Yes! For regular monochrome printing, you’ll only need black ink. However, if you want to print colored documents, you’ll need colored ink in addition to the black ink. If you want to be able to print quality photos at home, we suggest you also have the photo ink as well.
What does it mean if a cartridge is remanufactured?
When a cartridge has been remanufactured, it means it has been recycled from a used cartridge to be used again. It has been cleaned and refilled with our ink to be reused in your printer, instead of being thrown away.