X364DNCartridge prices starting at $53.99
Shop Cartridges for X364DN
- Lexmark X264H11G Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 9000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to release and lower the front door.
- To remove the toner cartridge, press the release button on the base of the photoconductor unit. Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge. Pull up and out to remove the toner cartridge. Note: The photoconductor unit will remain in the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Recycle your old toner cartridge appropriately.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge. Do this by aligning the white rollers on the toner cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor unit and pushing the toner cartridge in as far as it will go. The cartridge will click into place when correctly installed.
- Close the front door.
- Send a print job to the printer or print an internal test page in order to confirm that the new toner cartridge is working correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your warranty work?
Our warranty covers all our products for 1 year from purchase. If you are unsatisfied with our product within that time, we do free returns—no questions asked.
Will this “compatible” cartridge work with my printer?
Yes! Our cartridges are certified to work with your printer and shouldn’t cause any problems. If you run into any difficulties, you can contact our customer service through phone or through chat.
What’s a high yield cartridge?
Compared with standard yield cartridges, a high yield cartridge has more ink stored inside. Thus, it can print more pages and will last longer before needing replacement.