Lexmark X364DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $60.95
The Lexmark X364dn multifunction printer is a monochrome laser printer that gives you fast output speeds of up to 33 pages per minute. Using this machine can help you minimize energy and printer supply costs by putting all your office needs into one efficient device. Using Carrot Ink toners, you can save even more money without sacrificing quality. Our Lexmark X264H11G Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge will not only help you cut costs, but it'll also give you up to 9,000 pages worth of high quality, clear, and crisp documents. Why spend more when you can get the same performance of genuine Lexmark toners at an economical price? Check out our store now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X364DN ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to release and lower the front door.
- To remove the toner cartridge, press the release button on the base of the photoconductor unit. Grasp the handle on the toner cartridge. Pull up and out to remove the toner cartridge. Note: The photoconductor unit will remain in the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Recycle your old toner cartridge appropriately.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge. Do this by aligning the white rollers on the toner cartridge with the white arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor unit and pushing the toner cartridge in as far as it will go. The cartridge will click into place when correctly installed.
- Close the front door.
- Send a print job to the printer or print an internal test page in order to confirm that the new toner cartridge is working correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your warranty work?
Our warranty covers all our products for 1 year from purchase. If you are unsatisfied with our product within that time, we do free returns—no questions asked.
Will this “compatible” cartridge work with my printer?
Yes! Our cartridges are certified to work with your printer and shouldn’t cause any problems. If you run into any difficulties, you can contact our customer service through phone or through chat.
What’s a high yield cartridge?
Compared with standard yield cartridges, a high yield cartridge has more ink stored inside. Thus, it can print more pages and will last longer before needing replacement.