X3550Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for X3550
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit up. Wait for the cartridge holder to move to the center.
- Push down on the cartridge carrier latch to lift the carrier lid up.
- Remove the old/ used print cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the sticker label from the foil used in the cartridge. Put it in the allocated area.
- Pull the protective tape out of the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the lid of the carrier.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black and color cartridges inside the printer?
When installing a new ink cartridge, take note that the black or photo cartridge should go to the left carrier, while the color cartridge should go to the right carrier.
When should I only remove a print cartridge from the Lexmark X3550 printer?
You should only remove a cartridge when you are going to replace it, clean it, or store it in an airtight container. Avoid exposing it for an extended period to avoid print quality issues.
When do you ship orders?
If your order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific time, we ship your order the same day.