Lexmark X3550 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Spend less cash on replacement Lexmark X3550 ink cartridges. You can purchase Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges and printer supplies and save up to 75% off on OEM cartridges. If you’re in doubt of quality, you can shop with confidence as all Carrot Ink brand products come with a full one-year warranty. But low price does not necessarily mean low quality. Here at Carrot Ink, we make sure all our remanufactured cartridges are rebuilt to OEM standards, so they are guaranteed to work like the original or your money back. Feel free to call us to learn more about our products.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit up. Wait for the cartridge holder to move to the center.
- Push down on the cartridge carrier latch to lift the carrier lid up.
- Remove the old/ used print cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the sticker label from the foil used in the cartridge. Put it in the allocated area.
- Pull the protective tape out of the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the lid of the carrier.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black and color cartridges inside the printer?
When installing a new ink cartridge, take note that the black or photo cartridge should go to the left carrier, while the color cartridge should go to the right carrier.
When should I only remove a print cartridge from the Lexmark X3550 printer?
You should only remove a cartridge when you are going to replace it, clean it, or store it in an airtight container. Avoid exposing it for an extended period to avoid print quality issues.
When do you ship orders?
If your order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific time, we ship your order the same day.