Lexmark X2690 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Want to save on printing costs without compromising print quality? Get a high-quality remanufactured ink cartridge for your Lexmark X2690 from us! For your Lexmark X2690 printer, you can choose from compatible ink cartridges like the remanufactured Lexmark 4 (18C1974) Black, Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo, Lexmark 5 (18C1960) Color, and Lexmark 3-Pack Combo. All our products come with very cheap prices, letting you save as much as 75% off the cost of original ink cartridges. And when your order value reaches $40 or more (for instance if you order our 3-Pack Combo) we’ll ship it to you for free. How cool is that? Take advantage of our exciting offers and start saving today. Our friendly customer service representative will be glad to assist you.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to replace and install a new print cartridge on your Lexmark X2690:
- Press down the cartridge carriage levers to open the printer.
- Remove the old printer cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging and remove the protective tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Put the new ink cartridge in its corresponding carriage. Make sure not to touch the metal nozzles at the bottom of the cartridge and the gold contact area at the back.
- Close the cartridge carriage lid.
- Close the printer. Make sure your hands are not underneath the scanner unit.
Why is my Lexmark X2690 showing print quality problems?
This could be caused by low ink levels. Get a new ink cartridge and check if the print quality improves. Otherwise, you may contact our customer support for assistance.
What is the benefit of getting the 3-Pack Combo instead of a single ink cartridge?
Big savings! Our combo packs are priced lower than the price of the single cartridges combined. Also, you get to avail of the free shipping perk if your order value reaches $40 or more.
How do I preserve my newly bought ink cartridge?
If you won’t be using your newly bought cartridge anytime soon, make sure to keep it in its original packaging and store it in a cool, dry, and dark place.