Lexmark X2670 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Lexmark X2670 is an all-in-one printer that promises fast printing and high-quality output. But with our Lexmark #14 (18C2090) & #15 (18C2110) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges 3-Pack, you can also enjoy this quality at a fraction of the cost! Whatever you may be using your printer for, Carrot Ink’s products are guaranteed to provide the same high-quality printing and page yield as the expensive original ink cartridges. We’ve been in this business since 1998, bringing our decades of experience to the table and to your printers. Check out our products now and see how much you can save today. If your order goes over $40, you’ll also get free shipping!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $15.95
Regular Price: $28.99
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the printer on. Lift the scanner and press the cartridge carrier latch to lift the cartridge carrier lid. The print cartridge carrier will move and stop at the loading position.
- Remove the used print cartridge.
- Carefully remove the tape from the back and bottom of your new cartridge. Make sure you don’t touch the gold contacts or the metal nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge into the appropriate carrier. Black cartridges go on the left, while color cartridges go on the right.
- Close the printer. When closing the printer, make sure your hands are free from underneath the scanner unit.
How many pages are my cartridges good for?
The Lexmark X2670 has three available cartridges. The Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print 175 pages, the Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print 150 pages, and the Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print 135 pages. Actual number of pages will depend on your usage, printer settings, paper type and more.
Will my printer accept ink cartridges that aren’t from Lexmark?
Yes! Our products are guaranteed to work with your printer. We also have customer service through phone and chat if you should ever run into any problems.
What’s the warranty for these cartridges?
Each cartridge has a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. If, for any reason, you don’t find the output satisfactory, let us know and we’ll replace or refund your purchase.