Lexmark X2670 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X2670
- Lexmark 14 & 15 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2630, Lexmark Z2300, and more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2630, Lexmark Z2300, and more! Learn MoreOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on. Lift the scanner and press the cartridge carrier latch to lift the cartridge carrier lid. The print cartridge carrier will move and stop at the loading position.
- Remove the used print cartridge.
- Carefully remove the tape from the back and bottom of your new cartridge. Make sure you don’t touch the gold contacts or the metal nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge into the appropriate carrier. Black cartridges go on the left, while color cartridges go on the right.
- Close the printer. When closing the printer, make sure your hands are free from underneath the scanner unit.
How many pages are my cartridges good for?
The Lexmark X2670 has three available cartridges. The Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print 175 pages, the Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print 150 pages, and the Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print 135 pages. Actual number of pages will depend on your usage, printer settings, paper type and more.
Will my printer accept ink cartridges that aren’t from Lexmark?
Yes! Our products are guaranteed to work with your printer. We also have customer service through phone and chat if you should ever run into any problems.
What’s the warranty for these cartridges?
Each cartridge has a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. If, for any reason, you don’t find the output satisfactory, let us know and we’ll replace or refund your purchase.