Lexmark X2650 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Lexmark X2650 All-in-One with photo printing boasts fast print speeds, versatile functionality, and brilliant photo quality in one machine. When you use Carrot Ink cartridges with your machine, you can maximize your printer’s capabilities without breaking the bank. Our products, such as our Lexmark #14 (18C2090) & #15 (18C2110) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges 3-Pack, is not only perfect for your needs, but also comes at a significant discount. We also offer our Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, so you can print vivid and clear photos at home without the expense of a professional printing service. Shop now and get free shipping on all purchases above $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $15.95
Regular Price: $28.99
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer, and then press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's a Color Ink cartridge and a Photo Ink cartridge?
The Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is the cartridge you need for standard colored printing. The Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can be used alongside the Color Ink cartridge to print high quality photographs.
Do I need all these inks for my printer?
No. For monochrome printing, you’ll only need black ink. For standard colored printing, you’ll need black and colored ink. If you want to print photographs, we suggest you also have the photo ink.
How many pages can these inks print?
The Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 175 pages, the Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 150 pages, and the Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 135. However, this page count will depend on the type of settings you use and the frequency of printing.