X2600Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X2600
- Lexmark 14 & 15 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2630, Lexmark Z2300, and more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2630, Lexmark Z2300, and more! Learn MoreOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer and press down on the cartridge carrier levers.
- Remove the used cartridge you wish to replace.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge in the carrier and close the carrier lid.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when my Lexmark X2600 says ‘Black cartridge missing?’
A ‘Black cartridge missing’ error means that your Lexmark printer does not recognize any black cartridge. So try checking if you have a black cartridge installed. If you have, then verify if you have installed it correctly. Sometimes we tend to overlook small details such as ensuring that the ink cartridge is locked into place before closing the printer cover. If it’s incorrectly installed, try reinstalling it.
Should I remove the ink cartridges if I am not going to use the printer for a while?
No. When not in use, all Lexmark ink cartridges should remain inside the printer. This is to prevent the ink from drying out and clogging the nozzles on the cartridges.
If I live in Hawaii, how much would be the shipping charge?
The standard shipping charge to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories is $24.99. But this will vary depending on the weight of your order/s.