Lexmark X2500 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
If you’re looking for budget-friendly inks to use on your printer without compromising the quality, Carrot Ink can save you up to 60% with our remanufactured cartridges—guaranteed to be compatible with your Lexmark X2500 Ink. Slash more than half off your printing expenses with our Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, which will give you prints as sharp and exceptional as genuine cartridges yield. Here at Carrot Ink, we take pride in the quality we deliver to customers. Give us a call now and grab the opportunity to avail huge discounts on the best ink alternatives you can find in the market.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X2500 Ink
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more!
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $11.95
Contains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $54.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before you start replacing the cartridge, make sure that the printer is on. After that, lift the scanner unit or access door and wait for the cartridge holder to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down the cartridge carrier latch and then raise the carrier lid. Remove the used cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove the sticker form the foil and place it on the respective area of the cartridge. You also need to remove the protective tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into their allocated slots. If you are replacing both cartridges, remember that the right slot is for the black cartridge while the left slot is for the colored one.
- Close the carrier lid and the access door or scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will remanufactured ink work with my printer?
Yes. Carrot Ink’s remanufactured are made to work with genuine printers as efficiently as original cartridges do—all without voiding your machine’s warranty.
How many pages does a single cartridge yield?
A single cartridge can print up to 135 pages but if you require a greater printing yield, you can instead purchase our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge which can print up to 475 pages. These are estimates and actual results will vary depending on factors like printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this cartridge?
This ink cartridge has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months if you store it properly. Keep it in a cool and dry place, and always have it standing upright to avoid leaks.