Shop Cartridges for X2470
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you remove the used cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on. After that, lift the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move to its loading position.
- Press down on the lever to raise the cartridge lid and then remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and carefully remove the tape and sticker that protects the cartridge. Do not touch the golden-colored area or the metal nozzles at the bottom of the cartridge to avoid ink failure.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer and push until it’s firmly seated and then close the lid.
- Lift the scanner unit, press the scanner support back until it slides into the slot, and then close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
This ink has a page yield of 190. Please note an ink cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on certain factors such as frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
It is recommended that you store spare boxes of ink especially when your printer only allows ink cartridges that have a low page yield. If you wish to store unopened boxes of ink, we recommend that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight and heat. This way, you’ll be able to ensure that the ink’s quality is intact.
When will I receive my order?
If you order on or before 3PM Pacific Time from Monday to Thursday, we will ship your orders on the same day. Please note that all orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be shipped on the next business day.