Lexmark X1270 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Lexmark X1270 is a printer, copier, and scanner ideal for everyday use. It provides print speeds of up to 17 pages per minute for monochrome and up to 9 pages per minute for colored print jobs. If you use Carrot Ink cartridges, you can cut your costs while enjoying professional quality printing. Carrot Ink is the smart choice for the smart shopper. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we at Carrot Ink guarantee superior quality products at up to 75% off. Not only do we provide fast delivery, but we even ship purchases above $40 for free, so shop now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X1270 ink
Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X2250, Lexmark Z25, and many more!
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ652, Lexmark X1140, and many more!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $12.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ652, Lexmark X2230, and more!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $12.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position unless the printer is busy.
- Grasp the tabs on the cartridge lids, and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old cartridges. Store them in an airtight container or recycle them.
- For new cartridges, remove the stickers and tape from the bottom of the cartridges. Do not touch the gold contact area on the cartridges.
- Insert the new cartridges. Make sure the black print cartridge is secure in the right carrier and the color cartridge is secure in the left carrier, and then snap the lids closed.
- Lift the scanner unit and push the scanner support back while lowering the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know my warranty won’t be voided when I use your ink?
Our products are certified to be compatible with your printer, and thus will not void the warranty of your printer.
Is a remanufactured cartridge good for the environment?
Yes! Remanufactured cartridges have been recycled to be used again with our ink, rather than being thrown away and add more non-biodegradables into our landfills.
Do I need both black and colored ink for my printer?
If you want to do monochrome printing, you only need black ink. However, if you plan on doing colored printing, we suggest you have both black and colored ink installed.