X1240Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X1240
- Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2250, Lexmark Z25, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on. Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position unless the printer is busy.
- Grasp the tabs on the cartridge lids, and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old cartridges. Store them in an airtight container or recycle them.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Remove the stickers and tape from the bottom of the cartridge. Do not touch the gold contact area as it could potentially damage it.
- Insert the new cartridges. Make sure the black print cartridge is secure in the right carrier, while the color cartridge is secure in the left carrier. Then, snap the lids closed.
- Lift the scanner unit and push the scanner support back while lowering the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages are your ink cartridges good for?
We have three available cartridges for the Lexmark X1240, which have page yields of 410, 275, and 140 pages each, respectively.
Is a remanufactured cartridge better than a compatible cartridge?
Both cartridges will work with your printer and will provide outstanding quality prints. However, a remanufactured cartridge has the bonus of helping the environment through recycling.
How long will these inks last in storage?
These Lexmark cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. You can make the most of this shelf life by storing it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.