X1185Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X1185
- Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2250, Lexmark Z25, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ652, Lexmark X1140, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ652, Lexmark X2230, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the start button.
- Lift the scanner unit until it’s propped steadily on the scanner support. Wait for the print cartridge carrier to move to its loading position and to go idle.
- Press the tabs on the lid of the used cartridge and lift the lids up. After that, remove the used cartridge.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridges and peel off all protective stickers and tapes from the bottom. Be careful not to touch the golden-colored areas on the cartridges as fingerprints on this area can cause ink failure.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot and push until it clicks into place.
- Close the scanner unit by lifting its support and lowering the actual unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does remanufactured ink mean?
Remanufactured inks are cartridges that have been emptied and sent to an authorized facility, so that they may be reused and filled again to capacity. Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks are guaranteed to have all parts necessary for them to work with your machine and that they have the same page yield and performance that genuine name-brand cartridges do.
Can I use this ink with other Lexmark printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with select Lexmark machines under the All-in-One series, P Series, X Series, and Z series. You may refer to our complete list online or you may call our customer service team if you require specific details about compatible printers.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you’re planning to buy spare boxes of ink, we highly recommend that you store them in them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.