X1150Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X1150
- Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2250, Lexmark Z25, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the printer’s ink, make sure that the machine is on.
- Lift the scanner and keep it open. Wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Press the lid of the cartridge you wish to replace and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridges and remove the packaging. Carefully remove the protective stickers and tape from the bottom of the cartridges, and make sure that you don’t touch the gold-colored contacts to avoid ink failure.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the scanner unit gently.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can the black ink cartridge print? How about the colored ones?
Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 410 pages, while our standard Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 140 pages. We also have Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge that has a page yield of 275 pages. Please note that a cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on frequency of use, thickness of paper, and printer settings.
Do I need both black and color cartridges to print?
It’s best to use both black and color ink cartridges with your printer but the Lexmark X1150 can also print using only the color cartridge.
Does this ink work with other printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with select Lexmark printers including models from All-in-One series, P Series, X Series, and Z Series. You may check for the complete list on our website or call our customer service hotline for more specific details.