T654NCartridge prices starting at $54.95
Shop Cartridges for T654N
- Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark T652DTN, Lexmark TS656DNE, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer off and remove any paper or print jobs from the machine.
- Press the release latch to lower the feeder door, and then push the release latch to open the upper-front cover.
- Lift the used toner cartridge by the handle to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging. Remember to not touch the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge to avoid post-installation problems. Hold the new toner on both ends and shake it gently a few times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner into the printer. Make sure that you align the cartridge’s tabs on both sides with the machine’s slots.
- Close the upper-front cover and then close the lower-front cover. After that, you can turn on the printer again and run a print test to determine whether the toner replacement has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
If this ink is remanufactured, can I use it with my printer?
Definitely! Our remanufactured toners are guaranteed to work with your printer whether it belongs from a classic series or a new one. You can be sure that Carrot Ink products bear all the essential parts a perfectly functional toner should have which means our toner will work with your printer.
How many pages can I get from this cartridge?
Our Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 25,000 which is ideal for bulk printing. However, you can also try our Lexmark T654X11A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge if you lean towards printing greater volumes frequently.
How soon will I get my order?
We offer same-day shipping for orders placed on or before 3PM Pacific Time from Mondays to Thursdays. All orders made between Friday and Sunday will be shipped the next business day.