Lexmark T654DN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $110.95
A printer may belong to a classic series but it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t run on high quality ink. Our Lexmark T654DN Toner will ensure that your machine remains performance level and your ink budget in check. Save as much as 75% on costs when you buy your next toner from us! Always be ready with crisp, clear, and smudge-free prints with our Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and never worry about spending on overpriced ink again! We will also ship your orders for free when you purchase at least worth of products. Call us now and we can guarantee that we’ll give you the best possible ink option for every printer you have.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark T654DN ink
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark T654DN, Lexmark TS656DNE, and Many More!
Regular Price: $302.95
Special Price $205.95
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark T652DTN, Lexmark TS656DNE, and Many More!
Regular Price: $354.95
Special Price $139.95
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $110.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the cartridge, remove any print jobs or paper from the printer and the machine is turned off. After that, push the release latch to lower the feeder door and to open the upper-front cover.
- Grab the used cartridge by the handle and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Be careful not to touch the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge to avoid installation failure. Rock the toner cartridge a few times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure that the tabs on the cartridge’s side are aligned with slots on the inside of the printer.
- Close the upper-front cover and then the lower-front cover. After that, you can turn the printer back on again. You can also run a print test to confirm if the installation has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
The T654DN is a model that’s already been discontinued by Lexmark. Can I still use this ink?
Absolutely! As long as your printer is in good shape, you may use our Lexmark T654DN Toner with it.
How many pages can this toner print?
Our Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 25000 pages while our Lexmark T654X11A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print an approximate of 36000 pages. Please note that a cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you wish to store extra cartridges, please keep unopened boxes of toners in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.