T654DNCartridge prices starting at $98.95
Shop Cartridges for T654DN
- Special Price $110.95
- Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark T652DTN, Lexmark TS656DNE, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $98.95 As low as $94.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the cartridge, remove any print jobs or paper from the printer and the machine is turned off. After that, push the release latch to lower the feeder door and to open the upper-front cover.
- Grab the used cartridge by the handle and then pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Be careful not to touch the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge to avoid installation failure. Rock the toner cartridge a few times to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure that the tabs on the cartridge’s side are aligned with slots on the inside of the printer.
- Close the upper-front cover and then the lower-front cover. After that, you can turn the printer back on again. You can also run a print test to confirm if the installation has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
The T654DN is a model that’s already been discontinued by Lexmark. Can I still use this ink?
Absolutely! As long as your printer is in good shape, you may use our Lexmark T654DN Toner with it.
How many pages can this toner print?
Our Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 25000 pages while our Lexmark T654X11A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print an approximate of 36000 pages. Please note that a cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper you use, and printer settings.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. If you wish to store extra cartridges, please keep unopened boxes of toners in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight.