T652NCartridge prices starting at $98.95
Shop Cartridges for T652N
- Special Price $110.95
- Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark T652DTN, Lexmark TS656DNE, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $98.95 As low as $94.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer off. Remove any paper/print jobs from the top of the printer (standard output bin).
- Push the release latch, and then lower the multipurpose feeder door.
- Push the release latch, and then open the upper-front cover.
- Lift and pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Note: Avoid touching the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge as doing so can leave a mark on the roller. Always use the cartridge handle to hold the cartridge.
- Lightly shake the toner cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly.
- Hold the toner cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer. Align the tabs on each side of the cartridge with the slots on the inside of the printer.
- Close the upper-front cover. Then, close the lower-front cover.
- Turn your printer on. Check that the new toner cartridge is working correctly by sending a print job or printing an internal test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a cartridge that’s been manufactured to be compatible with your printer. We take old OEM cartridges and refill it with our ink, making sure that it functions as good as new.
How long is your warranty?
Our warranty is up to 1 year from date of purchase. We’ll replace any product that doesn’t meet your expectations for free, no questions asked.
Will this work with my printer?
We guarantee that this toner will work with your Lexmark T652N, or your money back! We also have customer service agents who are ready to help you should you need any assistance.