Lexmark T650N Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $139.95
Save more than 60% on printing costs when you buy your Lexmark T650N Toner here at Carrot Ink! You will never miss an opportunity to produce crisp and vivid prints using our high-quality remanufactured inks. Enjoy exceptionally sharp outputs with our compatible Lexmark T650H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and never waste a penny again on expensive inks and toners. All our products at Carrot Ink are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also welcome returns if you’re not happy with your purchase, so send us a message and we’d be happy to answer your inquiries.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before you replace the ink cartridge, remove any paper or print jobs from the output bin.
- Push the release latch and then lower the multipurpose feeder door. After that, push the release latch and then open the upper-front cover.
- Grab the old cartridge by the handle and pull it out gently out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging. Remember to not touch the photoconductor roller on the underside of the cartridge to prevent leaving marks on the roller.
- Hold the new cartridge on both ends and give it a gentle shake to ensure that the ink inside is distributed thoroughly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and remember to align the tabs on each side of the cartridge with the slots inside the machine. Close the upper-front cover and lower-front cover respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this printer compatible with other Lexmark T Series printers?
Yes, it can be used with other Lexmark T Series printers including the T650DN, T652DN, T654DN, and T656DNE.
How many pages can this cartridge print?
This ink cartridge can yield up to 25,000 pages, depending on how often you use your printer and how image-heave your pages are. Your printer settings could also affect the toner yield.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months if you store it properly. Keep it in a cool and dry place to minimize the effects high temperature scan have on the ink. You should also store it in an upright position, so it won’t leak.