Lexmark T640 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $107.95
Why pay a high price for branded toner when you can get the same high-quality prints and the same page yield at a significantly cheaper price? Carrot Ink provides you with compatible remanufactured cartridges for your Lexmark T640 Toner at a fraction of the price of brand-new cartridges. Save up to 40% on your replacement cartridges by choosing remanufactured toner cartridges for your Lexmark T640 printer. Carrot Ink’s Lexmark 64015HA Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge comes with a 21,000-page yield and offers you massive savings without compromising on print quality, which means you don’t need to spend more for what you need.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark T640 Toner
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark T642dtn, Lexmark T644dn, and Many More!
Regular Price: $171.95
Special Price $107.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Refer to the following guide when you need to replace your Lexmark T640 Toner:
- First, turn off the printer and then open it up by lowering the front lower end the front top end to gain access to the cartridge.
- Carefully remove the cartridge from the printer using the handle found on the front of the assembly.
- Remove the replacement cartridge carefully from its box and carefully open the protective plastic airbag it comes in.
- Remove the shipping protector before you grip the front handle carefully and shake the toner side to side a couple of times.
- Slip the new cartridge into the printer until you hear a click indicating that it is in place.
- Close the top front cover and the lower front cover of the printer and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured Lexmark T640 Toner?
Remanufactured printer cartridges like the Lexmark T640 Toner are empty original cartridges that have been cleaned, refurbished and refilled with premium toner to work just as effectively as an OEM one.
What is the difference between a high-yield and standard yield toner?
High yield toners produce more pages than a standard yield one, sometimes producing more than 3 times the number of pages a standard yield toner produces.
Is a remanufactured toner cartridge better than an OEM one?
There is practically no difference since a remanufactured cartridge is made using the same original cartridge made by Lexmark that has been refurbished to meet or even exceed OEM quality.