T632Cartridge prices starting at $99.99
Shop Cartridges for T632, T632dtn, T632dtnf, T632n, T632tn
- Lexmark 12A7362 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 21,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the electrical source.
- Open the upper front door of the printer and then pull out carefully the used cartridge by the handle.
- Clean the printer using a lint-free cloth and gently wipe the shaded areas. Be careful not to touch the transfer roller.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging and then remove the red plastic piece and foam. Hold the cartridge on both ends and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Grab the new toner by the handle, and then carefully insert it into the printer and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper printer door and turn the printer back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
The Lexmark 12A7362 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 21,000 pages, while the Lexmark 12A7465 Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print an approximate of 32,000 pages. Please note that a toner’s page yield can differ depending on frequency of printing, type and thickness of paper you use, and printer settings.
My printer belongs to the same series this toner is meant for. Does that mean I can use this toner as well?
This toner is compatible with select Lexmark T Series and X series printers. Please feel free to ask our friendly customer service about compatible printers to check if you can use this on your machine.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, we always recommend customers to store unopened toners in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to ensure that the ink’s quality remains intact.