T632Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
Step up your productivity and never let an inkless printer get in the way again! Get your next Lexmark T632 Toner from Carrot Ink today and save up to 80% on ink costs. Let your remarkably vivid documents stand out when you print with our Lexmark 12A7362 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. If you and your colleagues tend to print in bulk, you can also try our Lexmark 12A7465 Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge which can print more pages! We will also ship purchases worth and beyond for free so all you have to do is place your order. Call us now and we’d be happy to discuss with you your ink options!
Shop Cartridges for T632dtn, T632dtnf, T632n, T632tn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off the printer and unplug it from the electrical source.
- Open the upper front door of the printer and then pull out carefully the used cartridge by the handle.
- Clean the printer using a lint-free cloth and gently wipe the shaded areas. Be careful not to touch the transfer roller.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its packaging and then remove the red plastic piece and foam. Hold the cartridge on both ends and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Grab the new toner by the handle, and then carefully insert it into the printer and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper printer door and turn the printer back on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
The Lexmark 12A7362 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 21,000 pages, while the Lexmark 12A7465 Black Extra High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print an approximate of 32,000 pages. Please note that a toner’s page yield can differ depending on frequency of printing, type and thickness of paper you use, and printer settings.
My printer belongs to the same series this toner is meant for. Does that mean I can use this toner as well?
This toner is compatible with select Lexmark T Series and X series printers. Please feel free to ask our friendly customer service about compatible printers to check if you can use this on your machine.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, we always recommend customers to store unopened toners in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to ensure that the ink’s quality remains intact.