Lexmark T520 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $129.95
Experience convenience with every print job using the Lexmark T520 monochrome laser printer. Keep things simple with a Carrot Ink remanufactured cartridge when you need to change out your toner. Our Lexmark 12A6735 Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge is sure to match the quality and page yield of original cartridges without costing a fortune. Get deep, solid blacks every time you print, whatever the media you use. We guarantee 100% satisfaction or your money back! Place your order today and enjoy free shipping. If you order before 3pm and we have the inventory, you can expect the shipping on the very same day.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark T520 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn off your printer and unplug the power cord.
- Open the front doors.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge. Make sure not to touch photoconductor drum on the underside of the cartridge. Hold the handles on the cartridge when taking it out.
- Dispose of the spent toner cartridge properly. You can send it to a recycling center to reduce waste.
- Clean the printer.
- Unpack the new cartridge, being careful not to touch its photoconductor drum.
- Insert the replacement cartridge into the empty slot.
- Close the front doors.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges environmentally friendly?
Yes! We take old, used up original cartridges from printer manufacturers and re-engineer them into brand new cartridges. This recycling process helps reduce waste buildup in landfills.
Will your products void my printer’s warranty?
No, they won’t. Because our products are made from OEM parts, this guarantees 100% compatibility. You can see which cartridges are compatible with your printer for yourself!
How do I know I can trust Carrot Ink?
We have been providing our ever-growing customer base superior quality remanufactured cartridges since 1998. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer support, which has kept us in business for this long.