Lexmark T644 TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for T644
- Lexmark T640 / T642 / T644 (64015HA) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark T642dtn, Lexmark T644dn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the upper front door. Remember to remove any print jobs from the output bins before replacing the ink cartridge.
- Push the outside release latch and then lower the feeder. After that, push the inside release latch and then open the top front cover.
- Remove the used cartridge by lifting it out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging and remove the red plastic piece and the foam. Remember to not touch the photoconductor drum on the underside of the toner cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge on both ends and give it a gentle shake from side to side to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Align the cartridge with both sides of the printer and then slide it into the machine until it snaps into place. Close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If it’s remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Yes. Our remanufactured inks are made compatible with banded printers which means this cartridge should work with your machine just fine.
How many pages can this toner print?
This ink cartridge can yield around 21,000 pages. However, take note that this number will be affected by several factors, such as how heavy and frequent you print either text or images, as well as your printer’s settings.
Does this have an expiration date?
This product has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. But to make sure that it lasts longer, store your toner in a dry and cool place, as the temperature can affect its longevity. Keep it inside a sealed bag and standing in an upright position so it won’t leak.