Lexmark T644 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $114.95
Investing in a high-yield toner cartridge can boost your productivity at work, and you can get just that with our Lexmark T644 Toner.
You won’t have to break the bank on genuine cartridges anymore, because here at Carrot Ink, you can buy your inks and toners like the Lexmark 64015HA Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge at huge discount rates. You can now keep your printer running on high quality inks while saving up to 75% on the original cost!
Our two decades of experience in remanufactured inks is your guarantee that all our products will produce great prints and will give you the same quality as genuine cartridges do. Call our customer service and we would be happy to answer your inquiries.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark T644 Toner
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark T642dtn, Lexmark T644dn, and Many More!
Regular Price: $171.95
Special Price $114.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the upper front door. Remember to remove any print jobs from the output bins before replacing the ink cartridge.
- Push the outside release latch and then lower the feeder. After that, push the inside release latch and then open the top front cover.
- Remove the used cartridge by lifting it out of the printer.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging and remove the red plastic piece and the foam. Remember to not touch the photoconductor drum on the underside of the toner cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge on both ends and give it a gentle shake from side to side to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Align the cartridge with both sides of the printer and then slide it into the machine until it snaps into place. Close the upper front door and the multipurpose feeder door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If it’s remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Yes. Our remanufactured inks are made compatible with banded printers which means this cartridge should work with your machine just fine.
How many pages can this toner print?
This ink cartridge can yield around 21,000 pages. However, take note that this number will be affected by several factors, such as how heavy and frequent you print either text or images, as well as your printer’s settings.
Does this have an expiration date?
This product has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. But to make sure that it lasts longer, store your toner in a dry and cool place, as the temperature can affect its longevity. Keep it inside a sealed bag and standing in an upright position so it won’t leak.