Lexmark T642 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $101.95
If your business requires a lot of large-volume printing, you need to use a high-capacity Lexmark T642 toner cartridge. But this type of cartridge is usually more expensive, especially when you get the OEM ones. So why not choose a more cost-efficient option? At Carrot Ink, you’ll get affordable high-yield remanufactured cartridges that are guaranteed to work on your printer or your money back. Purchase our Lexmark 64015HA Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge with a whopping 21,000-page yield. This will save you up to 75% off the cost of original high-yield toner cartridges. And the best part of it all, shipping cost is on us. So, order now and enjoy these savings!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark T642 ink
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark T642dtn, Lexmark T644dn, and Many More!
Regular Price: $171.95
Special Price $101.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Push the outside release latch to lower the multipurpose feeder. Then, push the inside release tab to open the top front cover.
- Hold the handle of the used print cartridge with one hand. Then, lift it up and slowly slide it out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge and shake it a few times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure the sides of the new cartridge are aligned with the tracks inside the printer.
- Slide the new cartridge in until it locks into place.
- Close the top front cover.
- Close the multipurpose feeder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a new toner as soon as the ‘Toner Low’ message appears on the printer panel?
Not necessarily. But we do recommend you get a new toner cartridge for your Lexmark T642 soon, so you can resume printing when the used cartridge totally runs out of toner.
Where should I store an unused toner cartridge?
If you’ve got an unused toner cartridge, make sure to keep it in its original packaging and store it in a dark and dry place with a temperature below 40 degrees Celsius.
Did my newly installed toner cartridge cause these spots of toner on the printed pages?
We doubt that. It’s most likely that the surface inside the printer is dirty. Try removing the new cartridge first. Then, clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth. Make sure to wipe off any toner and dust before reinstalling the new cartridge.