S515Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for S515
- Lexmark 150XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1614) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 750 Page Yield
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1618) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 700 Page Yield
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1615) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 700 Page Yield
- Lexmark 150XL (14N1616) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is on. After that, open the printer.
- Press the release tab of the used cartridge and then carefully pull it out of the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and then remove its protective cap. If you find a twist cap on the cartridge, remove it as well.
- Insert the new ink into the empty slot and press until it clicks into place. If you’re changing all of the cartridges, make sure that you install the colored ones first and install the black cartridge last.
- Close the printer. You may run a print test to ensure that the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink is remanufactured?
Empty ink and toner cartridges are sent to authorized remanufacturing facilities so that they can be filled to capacity. These cartridges are also thoroughly checked to see if any parts require changing to ensure that they are replaced and are prepared for optimal use.
Are remanufactured inks safe to use?
Absolutely! Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks and toners are guaranteed to work as smoothly as genuine-brand cartridges do. You can also rest assured that your printer’s warranty will stay intact.
How long do remanufactured inks last?
In terms of page yield, our remanufactured Lexmark 150XL ink cartridges can print within the range of 700-750 pages. Please note that the page yield of any ink can vary depending on the type of paper you use, your printer’s settings, and how frequent you are printing. This ink cartridge also has a shelf life of 18-24 months. If you want to stock up on ink, we suggest that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to help prevent the ink from going bad.