P350Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for P350
- Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X6570, Lexmark P350, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your printer.
- Lift the top access door all the way up until it locks into place.
- Wait for the cartridge holder to stop in the middle.
- Push down on the cartridge carrier latch of the cartridge you’re replacing, then raise the carrier lid.
- Remove the empty cartridge from the slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge.
- Remove the sticker label on the foil of the new cartridge, then place the sticker on the cartridge.
- Peel off the protective tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge. Make sure not to touch the gold contact area and the metal nozzle.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty slot.
- Close the carrier lid.
- Close the top access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store an ink cartridge?
If you haven’t taken it out of its packaging, you can just keep it in a place away from direct sunlight and humidity. If the packaging has already been removed, you need to place the cartridge in an airtight plastic container, then store it in a place away from direct sunlight and humidity.
How long can I store ink cartridges?
The shelf life of our Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is around 18-24 months. Please take note of the proper way to store them with our tips above.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes! If your order totals to $40 or more, we can cover the entire shipping cost. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95. Take advantage of this offer and buy in bulk!