Pro4000Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The Lexmark Pro4000 is a workhorse printing machine with its speed, durability, and cost-efficiency. Pair your printer with Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges to make sure your output is consistently good. Is the text on your printed documents smeared or streaky? Our Lexmark 200XL (14L0174) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge will solve that problem! Are your color photos looking faded? Get the Lexmark 200XL Compatible 4-Pack Combo to cover all your color ink replacement needs in one affordable package. Place your order today! If your order amounts to $40 or more, the shipping fee is on us. Buy in bulk to get the biggest savings.
Shop Cartridges for Pro4000
- Best Seller$59.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door on the bottom right side of your printer.
- Push the release tab at the top of the cartridge you’re replacing.
- Pinch the cartridge then pull it out of the printer.
- Take your replacement cartridge out of its packaging.
- Place the cartridge into the empty slot, then push it all the way in. You should feel it click into place to know it’s secure.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the rest of the cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Check the control panel display to see if it says Align Printer. Press OK or Continue (depends on your model).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy remanufactured ink cartridges instead of genuine products?
Carrot Ink remanufactured cartridges are much cheaper than original inks and product results that are just as good, if not better. You also help reduce waste, as our cartridges are re-engineered from used up original cartridges.
What are your assurances?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a one-year warranty on all our products. Don’t like the cartridge you bought? Return it and get a free replacement or a full refund. Your happiness is our number one priority.
How do I contact you?
You can reach us via phone or live chat. We’ll be happy to answer whatever questions you might have about our products and services. Talk to us today!