Lexmark E460dtn TonerCartridge prices starting at $78.95
Shop Cartridges for E460dtn
- Lexmark E460X11A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark E460dtn, Lexmark E460DN, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Lexmark E360dtn, Lexmark E462dtn, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark E260D, Lexmark E460dtn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- The first thing you need to make sure is that the printer is on. You can do so by pressing the power button.
- Open the front door of the printer by pressing the button on the left side of the machine.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the printer by firmly pressing the release button on the PC kit.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure that the white rollers are aligned with the arrows inside the machine.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a Lexmark E460D printer. Will my machine accept this cartridge?
Yes! This cartridge is also compatible with E460D, E460DN, E460DW, and E462DTN.
What is the expiration date of this toner cartridge?
This toner cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months. Make sure that unopened toners are kept inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry room to extend its life. You should also keep it in an upright position to avoid leakage.
How many pages can one cartridge print?
One cartridge can yield up to 3,500 pages. But keep in mind that the amount of printing that you do, your printer’s settings, and the graphics/images can affect your toner page yield.