Lexmark E462dtn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $78.95
When it comes to monochrome laser printing, the Lexmark E462dtn printer won’t let you down with its speed and paper capacity. Carrot Ink ensures striking image and text quality with our remanufactured toner cartridges.
Purchase our Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge when you are starting to run low on toner. You’ll be satisfied with the results just as much as you’ll be happy with the savings you get!
Looking to keep your printer topped up on toner for a long time? We have the Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge that can keep your machine printing solid blacks for thousands of pages. Order today! We guarantee 100% satisfaction or your money back.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark E462dtn ink
Toner cartridge for the Lexmark E360dtn, Lexmark E462dtn, and more!
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $141.95
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark E260D, Lexmark E460dtn, and Many More!
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $78.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Push the button on the top left corner of your printer. This will release the front cover.
- Lower the front cover.
- Press the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly to release the cartridge.
- Hold onto the handle on the front of the cartridge, then pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Lightly shake the cartridge in all directions. Doing so spreads the toner inside evenly.
- Align the white rollers on the replacement cartridge with the white arrows on the track of the photoconductor unit.
- Push the cartridge into the printer all the way in. You should feel it click into place to know it’s installed properly.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cover the shipping cost?
Yes! As long as your order totals to $40 or more, we will pay for the shipping of all the products in your order. If you’re located outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.
What are the terms on your warranty?
We have a one-year warranty on all our products. If you’re not happy with the toner cartridge you bought, you can return it and we’ll give you a free replacement or a full refund.
Why should I buy remanufactured cartridges instead of original ones?
Carrot Ink remanufactured toner cartridges match and even exceed the quality of genuine cartridges from printer manufacturers at a way more affordable price. Cut your printing costs drastically and still get excellent prints with our products!