Lexmark E360DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $76.95
The Lexmark E360D prints at up to 38 ppm and offers paper-saving duplex printing. When you use our Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge for your printer, you'll not only save on paper but on ink costs as well! Our Carrot Ink toner cartridges will save you up to 75% on ink prices, while still giving you the performance and page yields that Lexmark OEM products provide. We promise 100% satisfaction, backed up by over 20 years in the industry. Place your order now! Our customers enjoy fast and free shipping for all purchases that total over $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $179.95
Special Price $157.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left side of the printer. Then, lower the door.
- Press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit. Pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Unpack your replacement toner cartridge. Warning: Don’t leave the replacement cartridge exposed to direct light for an extended period of time, as this may damage the cartridge.
- To evenly distribute the toner, rotate the cartridge in all directions.
- Install the new toner cartridge by lining up the rollers on the toner cartridge with the arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit. Push the toner cartridge inside until it clicks into place.
- After installing the cartridge, close the front door.
What cartridges can I use with my printer?
We have two toner cartridges available for the Lexmark E360DN, which are the Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge (producing a page yield of 3,500), and the Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge (producing a page yield of 9,000).
What’s the warranty of these cartridges?
All Carrot Ink cartridges come with a 1-year warranty from purchase and have a shelf-life of up to 24 months when stored properly in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight and heat.
Will my printer work with generic cartridges?
We guarantee that our cartridges are compatible with your printer! If you encounter any problems, you can always contact our friendly customer service through phone or chat.