Lexmark E360DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for E360DN
- Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Lexmark E360dtn, Lexmark E462dtn, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark E260D, Lexmark E460dtn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left side of the printer. Then, lower the door.
- Press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit. Pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Unpack your replacement toner cartridge. Warning: Don’t leave the replacement cartridge exposed to direct light for an extended period of time, as this may damage the cartridge.
- To evenly distribute the toner, rotate the cartridge in all directions.
- Install the new toner cartridge by lining up the rollers on the toner cartridge with the arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit. Push the toner cartridge inside until it clicks into place.
- After installing the cartridge, close the front door.
What cartridges can I use with my printer?
We have two toner cartridges available for the Lexmark E360DN, which are the Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge (producing a page yield of 3,500), and the Lexmark E360H11A Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge (producing a page yield of 9,000).
What’s the warranty of these cartridges?
All Carrot Ink cartridges come with a 1-year warranty from purchase and have a shelf-life of up to 24 months when stored properly in a cool and dry place protected from direct sunlight and heat.
Will my printer work with generic cartridges?
We guarantee that our cartridges are compatible with your printer! If you encounter any problems, you can always contact our friendly customer service through phone or chat.