Lexmark E342n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $54.95
Reliability is what you want for a monochrome printer, and that’s what you get with the Lexmark E342n Printer. Ensure the quality of your black toner output with the help of Carrot Ink. Change out your used toner cartridge with our Lexmark 12A8405 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge to get quality results for a lot of pages. If you need to replace your entire drum unit, you can’t go wrong with our Lexmark 12A8302 Black Remanufactured Drum Unit to get the most bang for your buck. Place your order today and enjoy free shipping on any of these products, as this deal covers products worth or more.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark E342n ink
Toner cartridge for the Lexmark E232t, Lexmark E332, and many more!
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $63.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the button on the upper left corner of the printer to open the front cover.
- Lower the door all the way down.
- Press the button on the base of the print cartridge assembly. This will release the cartridge.
- Hold onto the handle on the front of the spent cartridge. Pull out the cartridge.
- Take out the replacement cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake it in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the cartridge’s rollers with the tracks of the photoconductor kit, then push the cartridge all the way inside until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a standard capacity cartridge and a high-yield capacity cartridge?
A high-yield capacity cartridge basically lets you print a lot more pages with the same level of quality compared to a standard capacity cartridge. Our Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you 3,500 pages, depending on your printer’s settings, paper you use, and how often you print.
What’s the difference between a cartridge and a drum unit?
The cartridge is the container for the toner, while the drum unit is what applies the toner to the paper when you’re printing. When you replace a cartridge and the print quality is still spotty, that’s when you need to replace the drum unit.
When can I expect the delivery to come?
We at Carrot Ink pride ourselves on our fast delivery service. If you place your order before 3 PM (Pacific Time) on a regular weekday, you can get same-day shipping! This offer depends on our inventory for the product you’re buying.