E342nCartridge prices starting at $67.99
Shop Cartridges for E342n
- Lexmark 12A8405 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the button on the upper left corner of the printer to open the front cover.
- Lower the door all the way down.
- Press the button on the base of the print cartridge assembly. This will release the cartridge.
- Hold onto the handle on the front of the spent cartridge. Pull out the cartridge.
- Take out the replacement cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake it in all directions to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the cartridge’s rollers with the tracks of the photoconductor kit, then push the cartridge all the way inside until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between a standard capacity cartridge and a high-yield capacity cartridge?
A high-yield capacity cartridge basically lets you print a lot more pages with the same level of quality compared to a standard capacity cartridge. Our Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can give you 3,500 pages, depending on your printer’s settings, paper you use, and how often you print.
What’s the difference between a cartridge and a drum unit?
The cartridge is the container for the toner, while the drum unit is what applies the toner to the paper when you’re printing. When you replace a cartridge and the print quality is still spotty, that’s when you need to replace the drum unit.
When can I expect the delivery to come?
We at Carrot Ink pride ourselves on our fast delivery service. If you place your order before 3 PM (Pacific Time) on a regular weekday, you can get same-day shipping! This offer depends on our inventory for the product you’re buying.