E260dnCartridge prices starting at $51.95
Shop Cartridges for E260dn
- Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark E260D, Lexmark E460dtn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Change the laser toner cartridge on your Lexmark E260DN with these eight easy steps:
- Turn the printer off.
- Press the button on the left side of the printer to release and lower the front panel cover.
- Take the used cartridge out. Hold the blue handle and gently pull it toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner in its slot. Push it firmly until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front panel cover.
- Turn the printer on and resume printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my Lexmark E260DN printer?
When the toner low light comes on, it usually means your E260DN is running low on toner.
Can I continue printing even if my E260DN displays the ‘Toner Low’ message?
Yes. You can still print a few hundred pages even when the ‘Toner Low’ message appears. But the print quality will start to deteriorate, so you must have a new cartridge ready.
How can I check if I installed the new toner cartridge correctly?
After you turn on the printer, print a test page to confirm that the new cartridge is installed correctly.