Lexmark E260D Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $76.95
The Lexmark E260D is a heavy-duty monochrome office printer that promises a printing speed of 33 ppm, while being easy to use and relatively quiet. With our Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, you’ll be able to continue creating quality documents at a much affordable price! Here at Carrot Ink, we promise 100% satisfaction with our products or get your money back—no questions asked. We also offer friendly customer service through phone or chat, whichever is more convenient for you. We’ll help you through any troubleshooting you may need. Place your order now and take advantage of our fast and free shipping for all eligible purchases!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- First, open the front door by pressing the button on the left side of the printer and lowering it.
- Then, press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit. Afterwards, pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Caution: When replacing a toner cartridge, do not leave the new cartridge exposed to direct light for long period of time, as this can lower print quality.
- Rotate the cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge by aligning the rollers on the toner cartridge with the arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit. Push the toner cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
How many pages can my toner print?
Our Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge promises a page yield of 3,500. Actual results will vary according to your printer settings, paper type, usage and other factors
Is this toner cartridge compatible with my printer?
Yes! We guarantee that our cartridges will be compatible with your printer and will match Lexmark OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridges in terms of longevity and quality.
Will using this cartridge void my warranty?
Using our Lexmark E260A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge will not void the warranty of your printer.