Lexmark E250dn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $73.95
Don’t miss your chance to save up to 58% when you buy your next Lexmark E250dn Toner from Carrot Ink today! You don’t have to overspend on expensive ink anymore just to get exceptionally sharp prints. Our Lexmark E250A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge is guaranteed to work perfectly with your printer as it contains all parts critical to a toner and is filled. Aside from printer compatibility, our remanufactured toner will surely deliver vivid prints without smudges. We also offer free shipping for orders worth $40 and more. Call us now and our friendly customer service would be ready to answer your inquiries!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Press the release button that you will find on the left side of the printer and then lower the machine’s front door.
- Next, press the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly and then carefully pull out the used toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging. Hold the new toner on both ends and shake it firmly towards all directions to distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Align the new toner’s white rollers with the white arrows of the printer’s photoconductor unit and then push the cartridge into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door of the printer. You may also run a print test to confirm that the installation has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this toner?
Our Lexmark E250A11A Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 3,500 pages just like its OEM counterpart. Please keep in mind that the number of pages a toner can print may vary depending on your printer’s settings, frequency of printing, and type of paper you use.
Does this work with other printers?
Yes! This toner is compatible with the following Lexmark printers: E250, E250D, E250DN, E350, E350D, E350DN, E352, and E352DN. If you see your printer in this list, you may use this toner with your machine.
How do I store unopened toners properly?
Stocking up on ink is a great idea to ensure that you always have backup. If you wish to store spare boxes of toners, please put them in a shelf away from direct heat and sunlight to protect the ink’s quality.