E250dCartridge prices starting at $69.95
Shop Cartridges for E250d
- Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark E250, Lexmark E350dn, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer off before you begin changing the toner cartridge.
- Open the printer by pressing the release button, which you’ll find on the left side of the machine.
- To remove the used toner cartridge, press the release button on the base of the print cartridge assembly first and then pull out the cartridge by the handle.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge and then shake it firmly from side to side and then back and forth. This helps distribute the ink inside thoroughly.
- Align the new toner with the printer’s white arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor and then push it inside until it is firmly seated.
- Close the printer cover and then turn the machine on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this toner print?
This toner can print an approximate of 3,500 pages. Please note that page yield may vary depending on factors such as printer settings, type of paper you use, and frequency of printing.
Does this toner expire?
This toner has a shelf life of 24-36 months. If you plan to store extra boxes of toner, please keep them in a shelf away from direct heat and sunlight to help preserve the quality of the ink.
Will the use of a remanufactured toner void my printer’s warranty?
No. Our remanufactured inks and toners are guaranteed to work with their corresponding printers which means they should function as efficiently as genuine-brand cartridges do.