Lexmark E250 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $73.95
Get high-quality monochrome image and text prints with the ever-dependable and sturdy Lexmark E250 printer. Maintain superior results when you have to replace your toner with Carrot Ink remanufactured cartridges. Our Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge is the only product you need to get your machine ready to start printing again. It’s as good as an original cartridge and has a comparable page yield while also being priced about 50-60% less. Place your order today! You’ll get free shipping on this product, as this deal is available for orders $40 or more. Enjoy big savings with Carrot Ink.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the printer off.
- Press the button on the top left corner of the machine. This will release the front cover.
- Lower the cover all the way down.
- Push the button on the base of the print cartridge assembly. This will release the cartridge.
- Hold the handle of the empty toner cartridge.
- Pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the packaging of your replacement cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly.
- Align the rollers on the cartridge with the tracks of the photoconductor kit, then push the cartridge all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
- Turn on the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I print with this toner cartridge?
The Lexmark E250 / E350 / E352 (E250A11A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has an approximate page yield of 3,500. This number depends on how often you use your printer, what settings you have on your printer, and what type of paper you use.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yes we do! Just make sure to place your order before 3pm Pacific Time on a regular weekday. Ask about our inventory first to confirm that we have the product ready for same-day shipping.
How do I contact you for other questions?
You can either pick up the phone and dial our number or use our live chat feature. Please feel free to get in touch today. We’d be more than happy to assist you.