E240Cartridge prices starting at $67.95
Shop Cartridges for E240, E240n, E240t
- Lexmark 12A8405 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the button on the left side of the machine to open the printer cover.
- Next, press the button on the base of the print cartridge assembly and then grab the used toner by the handle to pull it out from the printer.
- Take the new toner and remove it from its packaging. Shake the toner gently in all directions to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Install the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure that the toner is aligned with the machine’s white rollers. Push the toner firmly into the machine until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when a toner is remanufactured?
Remanufactured inks and toners are cartridges that are essentially recycled and filled to capacity so that they may be used again. Carrot Ink’s remanufactured inks and toners are guaranteed to have undergone necessary repairs and refilling to ensure that they will function properly as if they’re brand new.
Does generic inks and toners affect the performance of a printer?
No. Our remanufactured toners are guaranteed to work with their corresponding printers and will not cause any damage to the machine or the machine’s warranty.
Does this toner work with other Lexmark printers?
Yes! This toner is compatible with Lexmark E234, E234N, E234TN and E238 printer models.