E238Cartridge prices starting at $67.95
Shop Cartridges for E238
- Lexmark 12A8405 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the cover of the printer by pressing the release button on the left side of the machine.
- Press the button on the base of the print cartridge assembly and then pull the used toner cartridge by its handle.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging and shake it firmly a few times to help distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the printer’s access points and insert it into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the standard toner and the XL toner?
The difference between our standard Lexmark 12A8302 Black Remanufactured Drum Unit and our Lexmark 12A8405 Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge is the page yield. The former prints an approximate of 3,000 pages, while the XL one can print up to 6,000 pages. Please note that the page yield of toners can vary and may depend on frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
If this toner is remanufactured, will it work with my printer?
Definitely! Our remanufactured toners are designed to work with your printer just the way it does when you’re using genuine-brand cartridges. Plus, your printer’s warranty will stay valid, so you don’t have to worry.
How do I store extra boxes of toner?
If you wish to store unopened boxes of toner, we recommend that you put them in a shelf that is away from direct sunlight and heat and is well-ventilated. This way, you’ll be able to ensure that ink’s quality will remain intact.