C540nCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Shop Cartridges for C540n
- Lexmark C540H2 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$119.954 Cartridges / $ea
- Lexmark C540H2MG Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark X544dtn, Lexmark C544dn, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark C540H2CG Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark C540n, Lexmark X543dn, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark C540H2YG Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark C544dtn, Lexmark X544dtn, and Many More! Learn More
- Lexmark C540H2KG Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Lexmark X543dn, Lexmark C540n, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the side panel of your printer to access the toner cartridges.
- To remove an old cartridge, hold its tab and pull up.
- Take your new toner out of its packaging.
- Install it on the corresponding slot on the printer. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for all cartridges that need replacing.
- Close your printer’s side panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these work with my Lexmark C540n?
They most certainly will! Our toners are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, meaning they will come to you in the same dimensions as that of original cartridges. That said, your printer’s warranty will remain intact when you use our toners.
Do I need to replace all toners for my printer to work?
No, you don’t. You only need to replace toners that your printer tells you to replace. If you don’t want to run out of ink in the middle of a busy workday, you have the option of purchasing our Lexmark C540H2 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Pack Combo. This way, you’ll have toners on standby, as soon as your printer warns you you’re running low.
How many pages can I get from each toner?
All our Lexmark C540H2KG cartridge in the CMYK range have a page yield of 2,000. Please note that this may change depending on your printer’s settings, the type of paper you use, and how often you print.