Konica-Minolta Bizhub 501 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
The Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 is a black and white multifunction printer that can print, copy and fax. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Konica Minolta TN-511 toner for this printer that is priced substantially less than genuine toner. See for yourself and save. You’d sure love the extra savings while getting the same high-quality prints and number of printed pages. That’s right! Our compatible toner cartridges are designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications, so they’re guaranteed to work just as good as their genuine counterparts. Purchase your needed replacement toner cartridge from us and take advantage of our fast shipping and prompt customer service assistance.)
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front door, and then open the toner cartridge door.
- Pull out the toner cartridge holder.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Tap the new toner cartridge against a hard surface four or five times, then turn it upside down and repeat. Shake the cartridge well.
- Remove the cap from the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge onto the cartridge holder.
- Slide the cartridge holder into the machine.
- Close and lock the toner cartridge cover.
- Close the machine front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting faint printouts with my Konica-Minolta Bizhub 501?
When printouts are faint, it could mean that one of the toner cartridges are starting to run low on ink. Check the ink status to determine which cartridge is nearing the end of its service life. Replace accordingly to improve print quality.
Are your products backed by a guarantee?
Yes. All our compatible Konica-Minolta toner cartridges are backed by a full-year money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with your toner cartridge order, we’ll refund the full purchase price within one year of purchase.
Should I immediately get a replacement toner cartridge when my printer says ‘Toner ( ) is low. Replace when indicated.’?
Not necessarily. But it pays to have a new toner cartridge on hand so that when the old cartridge gets totally depleted, you can immediately replace it with the new one.