Konica-Minolta Bizhub 360 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
The Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 can print, copy, scan, and fax. (Hint: Carrot Ink offers compatible TN-511 toner for this printer that is priced far below the same genuine toner. Stock up now and save. No need to hesitate because all our compatible toner cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we’ll offer a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase. We also offer free returns and replacements—just contact our Customer Service Department via our toll-free line to assist you on your return request. So what else would you need? Fast delivery? We have it too! So, make that purchase here now and we’ll deliver your order in no time!)
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front door, and then open the toner cartridge door.
- Pull out the toner cartridge holder.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Tap the new toner cartridge against a hard surface four or five times, then turn it upside down and repeat.
- Shake the cartridge well.
- Remove the cap from the new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge onto the cartridge holder.
- Slide the cartridge holder into the machine.
- Close and lock the toner cartridge cover.
- Close the machine front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on my Konica-Minolta Bizhub 360?
When it’s time to replace the toner cartridge on a Konica-Minolta Bizhub 360, an alert message will appear on the printer screen. You may also check the ink status by selecting ‘Utility’ and ‘Check Consumable Life’ on the screen so you can prepare a replacement ahead of time.
Can I continue printing even if the color toner cartridge is empty?
Yes. You can continue printing using black, but don’t expect high-quality printouts. If print quality is not a concern, then just tap ‘Continue’ to finish the desired print job.
Why am I getting dark prints after replacing the empty toner cartridge?
When a print is dark, it could be that the density is set too high or a toner cartridge is damaged. Try setting the density low. If this does not resolve the issue, then change the defective toner cartridge.