EasyShare 5300Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for EasyShare 5300
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack ComboContains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $32.958 Cartridges / $4.99ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.953 Cartridges / $5.65ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift up the panel of the printer to completely open the carriage access door.
- Wait until the printhead becomes idle and silent before you continue.
- Pinch the latch on the used ink cartridge with your thumb and index finger.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the printhead.
- Pull the bagged ink cartridge from the box. Tear or cut open the bag to get the ink cartridge.
- Slide the orange protective cap out of the cartridge by holding the top edge and rotating it off the ink cartridge.
- Push the cartridge into the printhead.
- Push down on the tab until it clicks into position.
- Close the carriage access door.
- Close the panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to know if it’s time to get a replacement Kodak EasyShare 5300 ink cartridge?
When one of the ink levels drops below 20%, a ‘Low Ink’ warning message is displayed on your Kodak printer panel.
Where should I store used and unused ink cartridges?
There’s no specific area in your home or office where you should store unused and used ink cartridges. As long as the room’s temperature does not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit or 30 degrees Celsius, the cartridges are good.
Why should I insert the new cartridge into the printhead immediately?
When installing a new ink cartridge, it should be inserted to the printhead as soon as it is unpacked to prevent drying of the ink.