Kodak Hero 9.1 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
Printing from any location and any device with Kodak’s Hero 9.1 all-in-one printer is made easy, thanks to its Google Cloud Print feature. But when it starts running low on ink, it can sure cause a lot of stress. Carrot Ink ensures your printer continues to work even if you are on the go—purchase our Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible 8-Pack Combo. Our compatible ink cartridges are cheaper but work just as good as their original counterparts. They are made only from brand-new components and are designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications. Get your needed compatible Kodak ink cartridge here to make sure you’ve got a spare when your printer needs it.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Kodak Hero 9.1 ink
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) Compatible Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $39.95
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridge for the Kodak ESP 9250, Kodak EasyShare 5500, and more!
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $6.95
Ink cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more!
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the cartridge access door to open.
- Wait until the carriage moves to its access position.
- Press the tab on the old or used ink cartridge to release it. Then, take it out of the printhead.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Remove all the packaging materials attached to it.
- Pull the protective cap off the ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Push down on the tab of the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sell my empty ink cartridges instead of trashing them and ending up in the landfill?
Yes. You have probably seen new ink cartridges being sold online, but you did not have an idea that you could sell used ones too. Try listing them online with descriptions and images to attract potential buyers.
What does a high yield compatible ink cartridge mean?
A high yield compatible ink cartridge is a brand-new cartridge that contains more ink and prints more pages than a standard compatible cartridge.
What’s the main benefit of buying a compatible Kodak Hero 9.1 ink cartridge online?
It’s the convenience. Shopping online allows you to purchase the compatible ink cartridge that you need from the comfort of your home or office. Plus, it provides you with more options, so you can choose the best compatible cartridge for your Kodak printer.