Hero 9.1Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for Hero 9.1
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the cartridge access door to open.
- Wait until the carriage moves to its access position.
- Press the tab on the old or used ink cartridge to release it. Then, take it out of the printhead.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Remove all the packaging materials attached to it.
- Pull the protective cap off the ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Push down on the tab of the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I sell my empty ink cartridges instead of trashing them and ending up in the landfill?
Yes. You have probably seen new ink cartridges being sold online, but you did not have an idea that you could sell used ones too. Try listing them online with descriptions and images to attract potential buyers.
What does a high yield compatible ink cartridge mean?
A high yield compatible ink cartridge is a brand-new cartridge that contains more ink and prints more pages than a standard compatible cartridge.
What’s the main benefit of buying a compatible Kodak Hero 9.1 ink cartridge online?
It’s the convenience. Shopping online allows you to purchase the compatible ink cartridge that you need from the comfort of your home or office. Plus, it provides you with more options, so you can choose the best compatible cartridge for your Kodak printer.