Kodak ESP C315 InkCartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP C315
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack ComboContains 8x Kodak 30XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $43.95 As low as $38.958 Cartridges / $5.49ea
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $6.65ea
- Kodak 30XL (1341080) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Kodak ESP C310, Kodak Hero 4.2, and Many More! Learn More
- Kodak 30XL (1550532) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP C110, Kodak Hero 4.2, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on your Kodak ESP C315 by simply following these steps:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on by clicking the Power button.
- Lift up the printer access door and wait for the carriage to move to a position where you can access it.
- Press the tab on the ink cartridge.
- Put the ink cartridge up and out of the print head.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the print head. Press it down until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
What does “compatible cartridges” mean?
Compatible cartridges are high quality generic or third-party cartridges that are manufactured following ISO standards and are filled with premium ink or toner blend. They provide print quality and performance similar to OEM cartridges but at a much cheaper price.
Why should I get the XL version of the cartridge instead of the regular cartridge?
If you do a lot of high-volume printing, it’s better to go with the XL version. They are the same size as regular cartridges (guaranteeing printer compatibility) but have a much larger ink container for more prints.
How do= I know if my printer is showing the correct ink levels?
Reset your printer. It will perform a power cycle and show you the correct ink levels.