ESP C315Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for ESP C315, ESP C315 All-in-One
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 30XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$18.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 30XL (1550532) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 425 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on your Kodak ESP C315 by simply following these steps:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on by clicking the Power button.
- Lift up the printer access door and wait for the carriage to move to a position where you can access it.
- Press the tab on the ink cartridge.
- Put the ink cartridge up and out of the print head.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the print head. Press it down until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
What does “compatible cartridges” mean?
Compatible cartridges are high quality generic or third-party cartridges that are manufactured following ISO standards and are filled with premium ink or toner blend. They provide print quality and performance similar to OEM cartridges but at a much cheaper price.
Why should I get the XL version of the cartridge instead of the regular cartridge?
If you do a lot of high-volume printing, it’s better to go with the XL version. They are the same size as regular cartridges (guaranteeing printer compatibility) but have a much larger ink container for more prints.
How do= I know if my printer is showing the correct ink levels?
Reset your printer. It will perform a power cycle and show you the correct ink levels.