Kodak ESP C315 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Looking for affordable replacement ink cartridges for your Kodak ESP C315? Carrot Ink has what you need and more. We are a trusted seller of high-quality cartridges since 1998, and we constantly strive to put our customers’ needs first. We know how costly original cartridges can be! That’s why we offer cost-effective alternatives such as these compatible Kodak 30XL (1550532) Black and Kodak 30XL (1341080) Color. We also carry high yield compatible ink cartridges in sets of 3 and 8. These are smarter options if you are thinking of replacing multiple cartridges at the same time. Check our listing below and contact us via phone or chat if you need any help.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $13.95
Special Price $6.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the ink cartridge on your Kodak ESP C315 by simply following these steps:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on by clicking the Power button.
- Lift up the printer access door and wait for the carriage to move to a position where you can access it.
- Press the tab on the ink cartridge.
- Put the ink cartridge up and out of the print head.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into the print head. Press it down until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
What does “compatible cartridges” mean?
Compatible cartridges are high quality generic or third-party cartridges that are manufactured following ISO standards and are filled with premium ink or toner blend. They provide print quality and performance similar to OEM cartridges but at a much cheaper price.
Why should I get the XL version of the cartridge instead of the regular cartridge?
If you do a lot of high-volume printing, it’s better to go with the XL version. They are the same size as regular cartridges (guaranteeing printer compatibility) but have a much larger ink container for more prints.
How do= I know if my printer is showing the correct ink levels?
Reset your printer. It will perform a power cycle and show you the correct ink levels.