ESP C310Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP C310
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 30XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.958 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$18.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 30XL (1550532) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP C110, Kodak Hero 4.2, and more! Learn More
- Kodak 30XL (1341080) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Kodak ESP C310, Kodak Hero 4.2, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Kodak ESP C310 printer, and then open the printer access door. The ink carriage will slide to the access position.
- Pinch the latch on the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and plastic cap. Do not touch the copper contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down on the tab until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my Kodak ESP C310 say ‘low on ink’ even if I’ve just installed a new ink cartridge?
The most likely cause for this is that your printer may not recognize the correct ink levels because it is holding the memory from the old cartridge. Simply perform a printer reset to resolve the issue.
How can I reach you for troubleshooting tips?
You may call one of our ink and toner experts at 877) 322-7768 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach via our “Chat Live” by clicking the link on the header of our website.
Do you operate 24/7?
You can access our website 24/7, but our customer service hours of operation are only on weekdays 8:00am -5:00pm PST. So if you have questions regarding our products or your orders, you may contact our Customer Service Department during these hours.