Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $13.95
Special Price $6.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your Kodak ESP C310 printer, and then open the printer access door. The ink carriage will slide to the access position.
- Pinch the latch on the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and plastic cap. Do not touch the copper contacts.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Press down on the tab until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.