Kodak ESP Office 6150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
The Kodak ESP Office 6150 is an all-in-one printer that multi-tasks as much as you do. It prints, copies, scans, and sends fax messages, making all these critical tasks a lot easier for you to accomplish. So, when it’s time to get replacement ink cartridges, don’t delay. Carrot Ink offers you high-quality compatible ink cartridges at very reasonable prices. Shop from the comfort of your office—simply check out our listing below and place your order online. We’ve got the Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge and the Kodak 10 (8946501) Color Compatible Ink Cartridge. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about our products.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Kodak ESP Office 6150 ink
Ink cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more!
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
Ink cartridge for the Kodak ESP 9250, Kodak EasyShare 5500, and more!
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $7.95
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $34.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer.
- Lift the printer access door to open, and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move to the access position.
- Press on down the cartridge that needs replacement and gently pull it out toward you to remove it from the printhead.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and carefully remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the cartridge into the printhead. Press down on the new cartridge tab until you hear it click into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace another cartridge.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if a cartridge on my Kodak ESP Office 6150 is running out of ink?
When an ink cartridge is running out of ink, your Kodak ESP Office 6150 printer LCD displays a message indicating that the color or black ink cartridge needs replacement.
How can I prevent the printhead from drying out when installing a new ink cartridge?
To prevent the printhead from drying out, make sure to install the new ink cartridge into the printhead immediately. Don’t expose the printhead to air for more than 30 minutes.
How many days would it take for my order to arrive?
Well, it all depends on the shipping method you choose. For standard delivery, it usually takes 3 to 8 business days for the order to be delivered.