ESP Office 6150Cartridge prices starting at $7.99
Shop Cartridges for ESP 6150, ESP Office 6150
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$49.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer.
- Lift the printer access door to open, and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move to the access position.
- Press on down the cartridge that needs replacement and gently pull it out toward you to remove it from the printhead.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and carefully remove the sealing tape.
- Insert the cartridge into the printhead. Press down on the new cartridge tab until you hear it click into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace another cartridge.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if a cartridge on my Kodak ESP Office 6150 is running out of ink?
When an ink cartridge is running out of ink, your Kodak ESP Office 6150 printer LCD displays a message indicating that the color or black ink cartridge needs replacement.
How can I prevent the printhead from drying out when installing a new ink cartridge?
To prevent the printhead from drying out, make sure to install the new ink cartridge into the printhead immediately. Don’t expose the printhead to air for more than 30 minutes.
How many days would it take for my order to arrive?
Well, it all depends on the shipping method you choose. For standard delivery, it usually takes 3 to 8 business days for the order to be delivered.